Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27th January 2009
2nd day of Lunar New Year
Yippee... Today, we are going back to Singapore. Home Sweet Home.. We left at about 10am from Johor Bahru and reached home at about 11am. When I reached home, had my bottle of milk and I took a nap before going over to my maternal grandparents home and relatives home for New Year visiting.

It is already about 2.30pm when we reached my maternal grandparents home. Greeted them "Gong Xi Fa Cai" and got my big Ang Pao again. Then went to 2 more other relatives home and I collected lotz of ang paos again today. I had my share of fun with Lego toys and Mummy said she wanted to buy Lego for me since I liked it so much. Dunno when that will be... :) Waiting... Waiting...

I grew tired of the Lego games as everyone will playing card games including Daddy and Mummy. So I went to have a share of it too. I even picked the card for Mummy. Haha... And we won....

By the time we reached home, it is already 8.30pm and I am very very tired. I had a quick bath and played with Daddy inside the bedroom while Mummy made my milk. After that, I dozed off myself within seconds and I have a good night sleep till the next morning.

No comments: