Monday, January 26, 2009

26th January 2009
Happy Lunar New Year 2009

Today is a happy festive and ang pao collecting festive for me again. Keke... This is my 2nd year celebrating Chinese Lunar New Year. 12 midnight was a terrible night... I was sleeping soundly while all the "bombs" went off... It was so loud and it disturbed my sleep for a while. And poor Mummy had to cover my ears which I sleep and she cannot watch the nice nice fire crackers.

As usual, I woke up at about 7.30am today, after all the tiredness from yesterday. As usual, I got my first Ang Pao from Daddy and Mummy... It's a moo moo year... So I got a moo moo ang pao from them...

I had my milk at about 8am, bath and I wore my pretty Cheong Sam which mummy bought for me online. See Am I pretty?

Before the relatives came, grandma and grandpa brought me and my uncle to the temple to pray pray and I was so happy.. Running and helping myself to the snacks... While Mummy and Daddy stayed at home and rest... After I got home, all the relatives already reached and I am back just right for my lunch.

Went entertaining the relatives, after that Mummy bought me for a nap and I slept from 2.30pm to 5.30pm. I'm while awake again. This time round, they are playing cards... Ran around, showing off to others what I am do now. Though I still cannot really talk yet, I know how to point the various parts of my body, like my nose, ears, eyes, hands, feet. I also knows how to dance, how to clap my hands, hi-5, wash my hands, etc... Then I ran round and round the sofa, climbing up and down the stairs.. By 8.30pm, I am tired again... Had my milk and fell asleep again... And the relatives went back home to rest.

No comments: