Saturday, January 24, 2009

24th Jan 2009
Getting Ready for Lunar New Year
Mummy packed all our stuffs yesterday and getting ready to go to Johor Bahru to Ah Gong's house this early morning. So many things to pack. All our new year clothes, stuffs and such.. Mummy is so kiasu... Worried she may forgot things, she wrote down a long checklist of items to bring along.. Haha... Oops...

We left home at about 7am, even before I woke up from my beauty sleep. Did not even bath yet, and I was being carried into the car. Reached god-grandma's place at Woodgrove apartments in Woodlands at about 7.30am and we were stucked in the traffic jam for about 2 hours.

We just stayed in the house today and did nothing much except for sleeping, chatting and watching my favourite Hi-5. I did many stunts today also, and I fell down the 3 steps stairs with head down... Wa wa wa!!! I hurt my lips and it bleeded so much.. Sob sob...

After that, Mummy and Daddy bought me to bed... And I had a good night sleep till the next morning...

No comments: