Sunday, January 25, 2009

25th January 2009
Happy Lunar New Year Eve
Today is lunar new year eve. I woke up quite early at about 7am, had my bath and wore my nice nice new year clothing and waiting for relatives to come in for bai bai (praying to ancestors).

Did nothing much today also.. Had a long nap in the afternoon, with Daddy and Mummy sleeping with me... After I woke up at about 4pm, almost everyone left and grandma and lao bekor preparing for the reunion dinner. When all the relatives returns, we had our yummy reunion dinner at about 8.30pm. But I waited till I am hungry.. So I had my bottle of milk before the reunion dinner, and had another share of the yummy steamboat which grandma and lao bekor prepares.

I went around entertaining everyone... Till about 9pm, I am very tired and Mummy bought me to bed. Hmmm... No mahjong session and no cards session this year lunar new year eve... It was a rare year... Not long after I went to bed, everyone else left...

No comments: